Facebook Code

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Meet up locations and timings

Dear Tupperware fans, 


I, as a Tupperware fan just cannot wait to get my hands on the items I desire. And I am sure most of you do too.  However, free delivery is only for purchases above S$ 130.00 and most times fans would like to purchase just one or two items and thus the hassle of pick-up.


I am therefore trying to consolidate meet-ups on Wednesday evenings at 6.30 pm at the open air carpark beside Liat Towers (Behind Hilton Hotel) and also meet-ups at either Raffles Place or City Hall MRT stations between 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm on Thursday.


In this regard, I need all Tupperware fans' understanding as follows:


If you place your order latest by 9 am on Monday, it may be possible to get your items on Wednesday evening at 6.30 pm.  Collection will be at the open air carpark next to Liat Towers (Behind Hilton Hotel).


I would appreciate if you could let me have your mobile phone number for quick contact.  Could you also provide an indication of your workplace in your email as I am trying to schedule meetup at Raffles or City Hall MRT station on Thursdays between 12 noon and 2 pm.  I am staying in Bukit Batok, so if it is more convenient for you, you can pick up your items from my home as well.

Just email me your enquiries or orders at janicegtan@hotmail.com and I will get back to you soonest.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment