Facebook Code

Monday 29 April 2013

NaturCare Organic Lacto Fiber Testimonial

NaturCare Organic Lacto Fiber is a complete wholesome meal made from 59 nutrient-rich ingredients.


Testimonial



I used to be and still am very sceptical about supplements and when my friend introduced NaturCare Organic Lacto Fiber to me, my reaction was : "Hmm...(1) I am very sceptical about supplements and (2) Is it going to taste 'grassy'?" My friend gave me a satchet and asked me to try.  I tried and found the taste acceptable - not grassy according to my standards and I quite like the texture.

I bought a bottle and have been taking since early April this year.  I used to have irritable bowels and would need to look for a toilet after every meal.

Recently I realised I was not looking for a toilet after every meal!  My diet and lifestyle have not changed at all and I can only attribute this to the effects of the Lacto Fiber.  I am now taking it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment