Facebook Code

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Tupperware Mandochef

Dear Tupperware Fans,

I have been having fun the last few days 'playing' with my Mandochef.  

It is really easy to use and it took me less than a minute to slice a whole potato to 1mm thickness.

Now I am trying to get the right temperature and timings to set on my Philips air fryer to get crisp home made potato chips!





I also used the Mandochef to shred my hairy gourd to make my family's favourite Cantonese dish of hairy gourd with dried shrimps and tang hoon.  

It took me about 1 min to shred my hairy gourd.


The Mandochef is a very useful tool for those who make curry puffs as well as it can dice the potatoes within minutes.  Imagine the time saved on the preparation.

I have only 3 sets of the mandochef left to be sold on a first-come first serve basis.

email janicegtan@hotmail.com to place your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment