Facebook Code

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Mandochef promotion valid from 11th to 25th May 2016 only

Only from 11 to 25 May 2016, you get

Free Mandochef Grater Blade(1)
Usual Price S$27.90
Now only S16.70

with every purchase of the Mandochef @ S$125.30







I had fun with my Mandochef.  

It is really easy to use and it took me less than a minute to slice a whole potato to 1mm thickness.

Now I am trying to get the right temperature and timings to set on my Philips air fryer to get crisp home made potato chips!




I also used the Mandochef to shred my hairy gourd to make my family's favourite Cantonese dish of hairy gourd with dried shrimps and tang hoon.  

It took me about 1 min to shred my hairy gourd.

The Mandochef is a very useful tool for those who make curry puffs as well as it can dice the potatoes within minutes.  Imagine the time saved on the preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment